Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where is a good resource for wholesale perfume atomizers?

I am new to perfume crafting and want to start my own line. I am interested in excellent quality bottles, but can't find a resource for smaller quantities (100 or less).





I like the style of these from Kai fragrance at kaifragrance.com





I would appreciate any resources anyone has. Thank you.Where is a good resource for wholesale perfume atomizers?
My good friend Sally Nethery has a store with many smaller atomizers at Accessories for Fragrances. There are also a few other stores I use for large bottles, which I've linked below, Lotioncrafter's 50mL frosted glass bottle is about the nicest bottle I've ever used, they're very high quality and the spraying mechanism is well-engineered, and they're reasonable! Scent Works has some very unique bottles but they're also in weird sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment