Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does anyone know where I can buy perfume oils wholesale ?

You can get pure perfume oil (unmixed with alcohol) in the Middle Eastern countries like Turkey and Saudi Arabia for very inexpensive prices. The best part about it is the perfume lasts much longer because you don't need to use nearly as much due to its pure quality. I would check some overseas websites or brokers where you might be able to save a fortune.Does anyone know where I can buy perfume oils wholesale ?
I have thought that same question. EBAY EBAY EBAY, they have wholesale lots all over the place.Does anyone know where I can buy perfume oils wholesale ?
You question caught my eye. I would like to make some nice perfumed soap. i was wondering if you are going to give this a try I prefer natural smelling perfume myself.I hope to come back to your question later and see the answers you get. I would like to get others but especially rose lavender and lilac. Hope you get some good answers I just looked under perfume oils on Yahoo web search and found one company who said their products are safe for your skin which i would think is something to consider. I am sure you will have fun looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment