Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does some one knows where to buy brand name perfumes supplier for wholesales I need a supplier?

I am looking for a supplier of brand name perfumes sucha as tommy nautica carolina herrera and all those I need a wholesale supplier hope some one can help meDoes some one knows where to buy brand name perfumes supplier for wholesales I need a supplier?
you can start out with e.t. perfumes located in miami


phone 305 627 9411


or alberto cortes also in miami 3053742495


they carry major brands such as CK ralph carolina herrera and gucciDoes some one knows where to buy brand name perfumes supplier for wholesales I need a supplier?
Jinghui Cosmetics Co., Ltd., which is located in the';China Small Commodity City';-Yiwu city, Zhejiang province,China, produce high quality perfumes at low prices. We have our own brand “GUSSI” and can produce perfumes with your own labels ( OEM). http://www.gussi.com.cn E-mail: businessok@hotmail.com Report Abuse

TOMMY IS A GOOD BRAND I THINK U COULD BUY THE TOMMY
http://andycaine.salehoo.hop.clickbank.n…

No comments:

Post a Comment