Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where can I buy a wholesale items such as kids,mens,womens,perfumes,shoe鈥?for low price?

for a small businessWhere can I buy a wholesale items such as kids,mens,womens,perfumes,shoe鈥?for low price?
nah...


diytrade.com


Don't pay attention to the prices, just find what you like, and it will give you the option of I.M.ing the seller, or e-mailing the seller. I.M. them and you can talk about a ';compromise'; on the price. They can tell you min. order is 200 or something but ask them to send a sample first. They will. oh and 1000's of choices





Don't any1 get mad at me for giving that out...Where can I buy a wholesale items such as kids,mens,womens,perfumes,shoe鈥?for low price?
Ya don't give them ur account #. U can pay w/ western union or by emoneygram.com which is a lil more secure cuz you can cancel it before they take out the money. good luck! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment