Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where can I get perfume at wholesale price in Houston Texas?

I'm looking to get my wife a bottle of Dolce Gabanna Light Blue perfume but the price is pretty steep. I wouldn't be worry about the price but every since my wife was laid off we have one income coming in now I tried to bargain. If you know of a place in Houston, please let me know. Also what bottle is bigger, a 1.7oz or 3.4 oz?Where can I get perfume at wholesale price in Houston Texas?
not just the corner of hilcroft and harwin but further down harwin drive, They have everything wholesale you can think of. IF YOU CAN THINK OF IT, ITS PROBABLY ON HARWIN.





P.S the stores on the corner of harwin and hilcroft are retail, but those those further down harwin (w/out d big fancy signs) are wholesale.


GOOD LUCK!!!!Where can I get perfume at wholesale price in Houston Texas?
Hi, like they said Harwin betwen hilcroft and gessner, they have all this '; affordable prices';...... But, sometimes u end it up paying about the same price , cause they have this '; special'; and try to sell u the perfume without the box... Idk if that will bother u or ur wife....





Try ROSS... I have found great brands at really good prices , i got 2 Escada perfumes there for 15 dlls ea bottle.... Try to go early cause by the afternoon all the good stuff is not there anymore, they also sell Designers jewerly, watches and sunglasses ... And also Swaroski things ..... Good luck!!!!
There are a couple of discount perfume sellers on the corner of Hillcroft @ Harwin.
I heard Sam's sells perfumes at pretty affordable prices.

2 comments:

  1. Try notjustperfume.com which sells perfume wholesale and is also based in Houston. Not Just Perfume Wholesale sells nationally and are part of an old, established company. They sell 100% authentic fragrances, perfumes, colognes, skin care and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since our products are customizable, you will have no problem obtaining the right type of cosmetic packagings fast and easy. bulk perfume bottles

    ReplyDelete